The objectives of the organization include;
- Create a community-based scholarship scheme that will act as catalyst for educational and technological development.
- Enhance the socio-cultural and economic welfare of the underprivileged Nigerian.
- Partner with other reputable NGOs to provide health screening, education and outreach programs for selected communities.
Facilitate accomplishment of the Millennium Development Goals for Nigeria which are as follows;
- Goal 1: Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger.
- Goal 2: Achieve universal primary education.
- Goal 3: Promote gender equality and empower women.
- Goal 4: Reduce child mortality.
- Goal 5: Improve maternal health.
- Goal 6: Combat malaria, HIV/AIDS, and other diseases.
- Goal 7: Ensure environmental sustainability.
- Goal 8: Develop a global partnership for development